- Prime hot dip galvanized steel sheets in coil.
- Pre-painted Prime hot dip galvanized steel sheets in coil.
- Hoa Sen hot dip galvanizedsteel sheet in coil is made on the metallic coating line with the NOF technology.
- Especially designed and produced to severe weather conditions.
- Life span of four times longer than other normal steel sheet.
- Effective corroision resistance.
- The anti-finger layer is equipped.
- Stain proof and oxidization resistance .
- Making the surface of the products shinging for a long time.
- Preventing sratches on the coating mass during the process of forming and rooling.
B.QUALITY STANDARD: JAPANESE INDUSTRIAL STANDARD-JIS G3312
1. Metal base:
- Yield strength : 270- 610Mpa (N/mm2)
2.Technical property of top and back side:
- Top coating side: from 15-25 +/- 1um (including one primer layer and one complete layer of polyester.)
- Back coating side: From 5-15 +/- 1um ( including one primer layer and one complete paint).
- T-Bend: 0T-3T.
- Hardness of pencil: >=2H.
- Durability of solvent/thinner: MEK>=100 DR.
- Adherence degree: Evently adhenring on the surface.
- High impact test: 1800 x 200 mm (min)-no peeling.
- Gloss: 32-75%.
- Base metal thickness: 0.14 - 3.0mm
-The width: 750-1250 (900; 914; 1000; 1200; 1219; 1230 in stock always).
(Contact person-Mr TIM VU: vu dot truong at hoasengroup dot com)