- Standard: ASTM, ASTM A53-2007
- Grade: 10#-45#, A53-A369, 10#, 20#, 45#, A53(A,B)
- Thickness: 0.6 - 3.0 mm
- Section Shape: Round
- Outer Diameter: 21 - 114 mm
- Place of Origin: Vietnam
- Secondary Or Not: Non-secondary
- Application: Structure Pipe
- Technique: ERW
- Certification: BVQI
- Surface Treatment: Galvanized
- Special Pipe: Thick Wall Pipe
- Alloy Or Not: Non-alloy
Packaging & Delivery
|Packaging Details:||Mill Export Standard|
|Delivery Detail:||February 2010|
Specifications- Galvanized steel pipe
- Black steel pipe.
Here are some nominal dimensions which our factory produces very often; I would like to inform you for your reference (for both of black and galvanized pipe):
- Round pipe: Outside Diameter 21, 27, 34; 42, 49, 60, 76, 90, 114 (mm)
- Square pipe: 14x14, , 20x20, 25x25. 30x30, 40x40;50x50,
- Hollow pipe: 13x26, 20x40, 25x50, 30x60, 40x80, 45x90, 50x100, 60x120.
+ Length: 5.8m, 6m; 8m; 10m.